Verve 3 Disc is an easy-riding hybrid bike designed for comfort on roads, paths, and city streets. The highest-end model in the Verve family features an upgraded drivetrain, stable puncture-resistant tires, and vibration-reducing handlebars and grips that make your ride even more comfortable.
It's right for you if...
You want a bike that will take you wherever you want to go, and keep you comfortable on every ride. You're interested in trying some longer rides for fitness or commuting and want dependable parts and an overall ride quality that makes you smile every time you hop on the saddle.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame with mounts for a rack and fenders, a wide-range Shimano drivetrain with 18 speeds, powerful disc brakes, wide 45c puncture-resistant tires for extra confidence and stability, a road-smoothing suspension seatpost, and an IsoZone handlebar and grips that absorb bumps from the road.
The final word
The top-shelf model in the Verve family is fast and comfortable. It has a wide range of gearing for whatever climbs you encounter on your ride, disc brakes that stop in any weather, and design details that keep you comfortable on longer fitness rides and commutes.
Why you'll love it
- This hybrid combines great comfort features with an upgraded road bike-style drivetrain that's lighter and better geared for performance
- Verve's upright geometry puts you in the perfect position to see the world around you
- This bike brings people together—attach a trailer and tow your kids, meet up with friends to cruise the bike path, or commute to the office with coworkers
- Disc brakes perform well in any weather, let you slow down or stop faster, and require less effort to activate than rim brakes
- Like every Trek hybrid, it's backed by Trek's Lifetime warranty, which means you get a companion for life
|Frame||Alpha Gold Aluminum, rack & fender mounts, DuoTrap S compatible, IS disc brake mount|
|Fork||Verve Alloy, threaded steel steerer, rack mounts, post mount disc, 460mm axle-to-crown, ThruSkew 5mm QR|
|Headset||1-1/8" threaded, semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings|
Front: 100mm QR
Rear: 135mm QR
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager Tubeless Ready Disc, 32-hole, presta valve|
Front: Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt
Rear: Formula DC-22, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10-speed freehub
|Spokes||14g, stainless steel, silver|
|Tires||Bontrager H5 Hard-Case Ultimate, wire bead, 60 TPI, 700c x 45|
|Crankset||Shimano MT210, w/chainguard|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Acera T3000, 34.9mm clamp, top swing, dual pull|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio M3100, long cage|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9 speed|
Front: Shimano Acera SL-M3010, 2 speed
Rear: Shimano Acera M3000, 9 speed
|Handlebars||Bontrager IsoZone alloy, 31.8mm, comfort sweep|
|Tape/Grips||Bontrager Satellite IsoZone Plus, lock-on, ergonomic|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy quill, 31.8mm clamp, adjustable rise, Blendr compatible|
|Brakes||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, w/Shimano RT26, 160mm, 6-bolt rotors|
|Pedals||Bontrager Satellite City pedal|
|Seat Post||Alloy, adjustable suspension, 27.2mm, 300mm length|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Mulsanne Blue / Medium||601842357361||1042807||VER236716E|