The LongHaul is a bike rack designed, built, and thoroughly tested to stand up to the long miles and rigorous demands of RV and travel-trailer use. Durable, stable and secure, the LongHaul carries four bikes with ease in the SuperCush ZipStrip cradles. The LongHaul is easy on and off, includes folding arms and a built-in bottle opener. Exceptional security is built in with a full SKS security package that locks your bikes to the rack and the rack to the vehicle. Holds up to four bikes.
- RV Tested and Approved.
- SuperCush ZipStrip cradles secure the bikes and make loading and unloading a breeze.
- Anti-sway cradle design holds bikes in place and minimizes bike-to-bike contact.
- Included full SKS security package: HitchLock locks rack to RV and LockDown cable secures bikes to rack, all with a single key.
- Arms fold down when rack is not in use for easy parking and storage.
- 37.5lb weight maximum per bike.
- Carries up to 4 bikes.
- Available: TubeTop;(sold separately) is required for non-conventional, step-through, BMX, and kid's bikes as well as some full suspension bikes.
- Weight: 32.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 28.00 in x W 13.00 in x H 41.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty